Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Spooky Triple Chocolate SpidersMakes 12 spiders
- 1/2 c. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Double Chocolate Mini Cookies
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Dipped Banana Protein Bites
- Black licorice laces, rope or vine cut into 1″ pieces for the legs
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Morsels either in a double boiler or in 30-second intervals in the microwave.
- Remove 12 Crunchy Double Chocolate Mini Cookies from the packaging.
- Cut 6 Protein Bites in half and set off to the side.
- Cut the licorice laces into 1″ pieces for the sider legs (6 per spider; 72 total pieces)
- Assemble the spiders:
- Spoon a small dollop of chocolate in the middle of each mini cookie.
- Place the licorice “spider legs” in the melted chocolate, arranging so they will fan out with three “legs” on each side.
- Spoon a little more chocolate on top, covering the licorice “legs” to secure them.
- Spread a little more chocolate on the cut side of the Protein Bite and gently place it on top of the cookie to create the “body” of the spider.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for about 30 minutes and enjoy!
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.