Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Gluten-Free Vegan Sheet Pan Pancake6-8 Servings
- 2 ½ cups Dairy Free Milk
- 3 TBSP Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1 to 1 Flour
- 3 TBSP Sugar
- 3 TBSP Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Oil
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 10 oz Package Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mega Chunks(283g); divided
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 10 x 14.5 inch* sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the milk in a measuring cup and add the apple cider vinegar. Set aside while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Whisk to combine.
- Add the milk mixture, oil and vanilla extract to the flour mixture. Stir well to combine.
- Next, add chocolate chunks to the batter reserving 1 cup for topping.
- Pour the pancake batter into the prepared pan and spread to coat the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chunks over the top of the batter.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- *If using a larger pan, the pancake will be thinner and you will need to cook for less time. If using a smaller pan, the pancake will be thicker and you will need to cook for longer.
Recipe credit: Recipe by Sarena Shasteen for Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods