Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
3 Ingredient Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats16 rice crispy treats
- Melt 6oz (about 1 cup) White Baking Mini Chips in the microwave or using the double boiler method, stirring frequently so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Remove from the heat and stir in 1 cup puffed rice cereal. Add the mixture to an 8 x 5 loaf pan lined with parchment paper and place in the fridge to harden.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the Semi-Sweet Mini Chips.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, remove the rice crispy bars from the fridge and slice each bar into 8 squares (if the chocolate is too hard to slice, let it come to room temperature first).
- Melt the remaining White and Semi-Sweet Mini Chips then dip, dunk, or drizzle each square with melted chocolate (let the melted chocolate cool slightly before using so it doesn’t melt the rice crispy squares).
- Place the chocolate coated rice crispy bars on a tray lined with parchment paper, sprinkle with holiday toppings, and place in the fridge until the chocolate hardens. Once the chocolate has hardened, remove from the fridge, and serve! Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for 2-3 months.
Recipe credit: Ruthanne Bigley @thebigleybasics