About our products
The xanthan gum in our baked goods is derived from the fermentation of corn sugars and does not contain the corn protein. We recommend checking with your doctor to determine if this ingredient is okay for you.
Our other products do not contain corn as a direct ingredient, but some ingredients (including applesauce, brown rice flakes, brown rice syrup, chia flour, citric acid, cranberries, date paste, expeller-pressed vegetable oil, buckwheat flour, millet flour, freeze-dried raspberries and strawberries, lemon granules, malic acid, natural flavors, palm oil, maltodextrin, quinoa flakes, puffed amaranth, rice bran, rice crisps, roasted hulled pumpkin seeds, rosemary extract, sorghum flour, sunflower seed butter, vanilla, vegetable glycerin, hulled sunflower kernels, white pearled-grain sorghum flour, and xanthan gum) have corn present in the facility from which we purchase the ingredients.
- Ricemilk Crunch Chocolate = 35-40% cacao
- Ricemilk Chocolate = 40-45% cacao
- Dark Chocolate = 57% cacao
- Mini Chips & Mega Chunks = 52-55% cacao
- Dark Morsels = 69% cacao
In Canada, our Best By date is listed as YY/MM/DD, and months are listed as letters:
- JA: January
- FE: February
- MR: March
- AL: April
- MA: May
- JN: June
- JL: July
- AU: August
- SE: September
- OC: October
- NO: November
- DE: December
Our dedicated facility
Celiac Disease & Gluten-Free Living
Once thought to be a rare disorder, celiac disease is known to affect as many as 1 in 133 Americans (1% of the population). Symptoms vary in nature (such as diarrhea, skin rashes and migraines) and severity. Gone untreated, celiac disease may result in osteoporosis, infertility and anemia. It also increases the likelihood of developing other autoimmune conditions and cancers of the gut.
Celiac disease is the most under-diagnosed health condition today, often mislabeled as irritable bowel syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, ulcers and anxiety disorder. It can be diagnosed through a blood test and biopsy of the small intestine. Talk to your primary care physician if you think you might have celiac disease. For more information, visit the resources section of our site for links to celiac disease organizations, support groups and research centers.
In the great “gluten debate,” oats are a controversial grain, once thought to be a substantial source of gluten. Recent research has suggested that oats do not contain the reactive peptide sequence known to be problematic for gluten intolerance. However, most oats in this country are grown, processed or stored near wheat and are thought to be contaminated at levels too high to be considered safe for people with celiac disease. Therefore, we have chosen to use certified gluten free purity protocol oats in our products that do contain oats.
Food Allergies & Intolerances
Where to Buy
Ordering & Shipping
- We highly recommend that customers shipping to areas above 75 degrees F select the USPS Express Mail warm weather shipping option. Packages shipped via Express Mail have signature required, so be sure to ship to a location where someone can sign for the package.
- Enjoy Life Foods guarantees that any package shipped via USPS Express Mail will arrive unmelted on the first delivery attempt with signature required.
- Enjoy Life Foods cannot accept responsibility for damaged or melted shipments for packages shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS Priority Mail. USPS Priority Mail shipments may contain ice packs and insulation but do not have guaranteed delivery times which prevent Enjoy Life Foods from guaranteeing safe delivery of product.
An application must include Sales Tax Exempt form.
For all orders, payment must be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- The minimum opening order amount is $50.
- The minimum reorder amount is $50.
- Mixed or split cases are not allowed.
- Backorders are not allowed.
We are proud to offer great wholesale pricing and therefore don’t run additional promotions through our wholesale channel. Consumer coupons, discounts and other promotions cannot be applied to wholesale orders.
Freight and handling is FOB Jeffersonville, IN. Credit or replacements will be issued for damaged or missing goods reported within three days of receiving delivery. Our shipping provider reserves the right to inspect damaged goods prior to issuing a claim; please hold damaged goods for two weeks.
During warm weather months (May – September), there is a $5.00 per case surcharge to cover the costs of expedited shipping when heat sensitive items (those will chocolate) are ordered. Due to sensitivity of some of our products, when transit routes or destination temperatures are over 74 degrees F, orders MUST BE SHIPPED via 2 day delivery. These orders will be shipped with cold packs to protect these products from the heat. Additionally, we may only ship these orders on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so your order will not be in transit over the weekend.
Refunds are not accepted unless there is a known defect on the products.