Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Patriotic Cake Bites20 bites
- 1 package of your favorite allergy-friendly chocolate cake mix (bake according to package- mine called for dairy-free milk, oil and apple cider vinegar)
- 3/4 cup of Enjoy life Chocolate Rice Milk Morsels
- 1 container of your favorite allergy-friendly chocolate frosting
- 1 bag of Enjoy life White Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 cup allergy-friendly sprinkles
- Allergy-friendly food dye
- Bake cake according to the package, adding in 3/4 cup chocolate rice milk morsels to the batter.
- Once cooled, crumble the cake and pour into a large mixing bowl. Add in 3/4 cup of your favorite allergy-friendly chocolate frosting. Combine and place mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet or plate.
- Place cake bites back in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm. Reserve 1/8 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate. Dip each cake bite into white chocolate until it is fully covered.
- Immediately pour sprinkles on half of the bites and drizzle the other half of the cake bites with blue and red-dyed white chocolate. (To make the colored chocolate, melt 1/8 cup white chocolate chips, divide into 2 small bowls and add 1-2 drops of blue food coloring to one and 1-2 drops of red food coloring to the other).
- Place cake bites into the fridge once more for about 1 hour to harden and then enjoy!
Recipe credit: Recipe by Lauren Less @lesswithlaur