Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
PUMPKIN SUNBUTTER CUPS24 pumpkin sunbutter cups
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sunbutter
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp sweetener of choice
- Add pumpkin puree, sunbutter, pumpkin spice seasoning, cinnamon, and sweetener of choice to a bowl, mix together, and refrigerate.
- Add ~⅔ chocolate morsels to a microwave-safe dish and microwave for ~1 min 30 sec.
- Add a bit of chocolate to each cup in a silicone mini muffin mold. Make sure the edges are covered in chocolate.
- Freeze for 5 min.
- Add a small spoonful of pumpkin sunbutter filling to each.
- Add the rest of the chocolate to a microwave-safe dish and microwave for ~1 min 30 sec.
- Cover the top of each cup with chocolate. Make sure the pumpkin filling is completely covered.
- Freeze for 5 min to let chocolate harden. Enjoy! 😁🍫🎃
Recipe credit: Recipe by Cara Lundy @effortless_eats