Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
We’ve got your next gluten-free and dairy-free Thanksgiving treat planned.
Pumpkin Pie Bars(Makes one 9x9 pan)
- 1 box Enjoy Life Crunchy Sugar Crisp Cookies
- ¼ t ground cinnamon
- ¼ C confectioners sugar, sifted
- 4 T sunflower oil
- 2 C pumpkin puree
- ¾ C maple syrup
- 1 ½ C water
- ¼ C + 3 T potato starch
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- ½ t ground ginger
- ¼ t ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a glass 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- To prepare crust, place the Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Sugar Crisp Cookies and ground cinnamon in a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs. Pour into a bowl and mix in the confectioner’s sugar. Then drizzle in the sunflower oil and mix with a fork until everything is coated with the oil and mixed together. Press into the parchment-lined baking sheet—Bake for 24 minutes at 350. Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, whisk together all the pumpkin filling ingredients in a medium saucepan until combined. Place over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer, constantly whisking, until mixture thickens. Pour over prepared cookie crust, spreading with a spatula until smooth—Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Remove from oven, cool at least 2 hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!