Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Monster Mash Krispie Treatsmakes 8-10 squares
- 4 c. rice cereal
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Double Chocolate Cookies, crushed
- 3 c. Enjoy Life Foods Sea Salt Lentil Chips, crushed
- 3 Tbs vegan margarine
- 1 10 oz bag allergy-friendly mini marshmallows
- 1/3 c. Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Mini Chips
- Optional frosting or sprinkles for decoration
- Set aside a few Tbs of crushed Crunchy Double Chocolate Cookies and crushed Lentil Chips for the garnish.
- Combine rice cereal, remaining crushed cookies, and crushed Lentil Chips in a large bowl.
- Melt the vegan margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir for 3-4 minutes or until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over the rice cereal mixture and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into a square pan (either 8×8 or 9×9 will work!)
- Sprinkle the top with reserved crushed cookies and Lentil Chips plus the Mini Chips.
- Let cool for 1 hour and cut into bars or squares.
- Decorate as desired and enjoy!
Thanks to Professional Chef Julie Hartigan for sharing this recipe. Visit Julie at CookingwJulie.com