Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Ginger-Herb Stuffing8 servings
- 1 c. each: finely minced carrot, celery, yellow onion
- 1 Tbs. Dried Rosemary
- 2 Tbs. fresh sage, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbs. fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 package Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Gingerbread Spice Cookies
- 2 – 4oz bags Enjoy Life Foods Sea Salt Lentil Chips
- 3 c. vegetable broth
- 2 Tbs. flax meal
- 1/3 c. Olive Oil, divided
- Optional, 1/3 c. dried cherries or dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350. Drizzle 1 Tbs. olive oil in the bottom of a 3-quart casserole or baking dish. Set aside.
- Heat a medium saute pan and add 2 Tbs. olive oil to the pan. Add the finely diced carrot, celery, and yellow onion. Saute over medium-low heat until translucent, about 6-7 minutes.
- Add the dried rosemary, fresh sage, and fresh thyme. Stir to combine and remove from the heat. Pour into a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Crumble the Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Gingerbread Spice Cookies and add to the bowl with the vegetables.
- Lightly crush 1 ½ bags of the Enjoy Life Foods Sea Salt Lentil Chips with your hands and add these to the bowl as well. Add the remaining ½ bag of full (uncrushed) chips to the bowl.
- In another medium mixing bowl whisk together the broth and flax meal plus 2 Tbs. olive oil. Pour this over the mixture in the bowl and gently fold all the ingredients together until coated. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to absorb the liquid.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and drizzle with the remaining olive oil. If you plan to add dried cherries or dried cranberries sprinkle these over the top.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes.