Makes 6 Servings
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into 8 slices each
- ¼ C. oil from jar of oil-packed sun dried tomatoes
- ¼ C. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Margherita Pizza Plentils
- 1 handful of fresh basil (about ½ C. loosely packed)
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss grape tomatoes lightly with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 18–20 minutes until softened and lightly browned. Remove and cool.
- Gently mix together the heirloom tomatoes, roasted and cooled grape tomatoes, oil, white balsamic vinegar, and Margherita Pizza Plentils.
- Roughly tear basil into large pieces and add to the salad; finish with a sprinkle of salt. Let sit about 20 minutes to allow the Plentils to soften and the flavors to marry.