- 1/4 C. granulated sugar
- 1/2 C. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 C. sunflower seed spread
- 1/2 C. vegan margarine, softened
- 1 flax egg (1 T. flax meal + 3 T. hot water)
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 C. gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/2 C. additional granulated sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unwrap the 18 Winter Chocolate Minis and set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together the granulated sugar, brown sugar, sunseed butter and vegan margarine. Cream with a hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add the flax egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the gluten-free flour blend, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture into the sunseed spread mixture and mix until blended.
- Form into 2 T. size balls and roll. Gently roll in the additional granulated sugar and place on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes and as soon as they come out place the unwrapped Winter Chocolate Minis on top.
- Let set for 2 hours.