Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Use this easy, dairy-free recipe as a way to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day!
Super Simple Loaded Heart-Shaped BarkMakes one 9x11” pan
- Line a 9×11” pan or baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine the Baking Chocolate and dairy-free buttery spread in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-seconds intervals, stirring between each interval. Repeat until melted and smooth.
- Combine 1 cup of the Seed & Fruit Mix, 1 cup of Soft Baked Cookies, and 1 cup of Crunchy Cookies in a large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the cookie mixture, mixing well.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining Seed & Fruit Mix, Soft Baked and Crunchy Cookies.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes, until set.
- Use a heart-shaped (or other) cookie cutter to cut.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
About Laurie Sadowski
Laurie Sadowski is the author of three cookbooks devoted to gluten-free, vegan, and allergy-friendly baking. Using baking chemistry as a basis, everything is developed—and guaranteed—to taste ‘just like the real thing’. For more, visit lauriesadowski.com.