Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Sunseed Chocolate Banana CupsMakes 6 large cups or 14-16 mini cups
- 1 c. Enjoy Life Semi Sweet Mini Chips
- 1 t. flavorless oil such as sunflower seed or safflower
- 3 Enjoy Life Foods Sunseed Chewy Bars, halved
- 6 Chocolate Dipped Banana Protein Bites, quartered
- ½ c. sunseed spread
- Add the mini chips and the flavorless oil to a medium heat safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted, set aside.
- Roll each half of the chewy bar into a resemblance of a rounded rectangle (if you are making minis then you’ll use quartered bars). Press each one into the bottom of a silicone muffin tray.
- Top with a thin layer of chocolate and freeze 10 minutes.
- Crush the quartered protein bites in the bowl of a small food processor until they resemble crumbs.
- Mix together the sunseed spread and the crushed protein bites.
- Remove tray from freezer and top evenly with the sunseed/protein bite spread, smoothing all the way to the edges. Place back in the freezer for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and top with a good layer of chocolate, about ¼ inch thick. Place back in the freezer for 2-3 hours to solidly freeze through.
- Remove and press out the cups from the back of the silicone tray, keep in freezer until ready to enjoy!