Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Sunseed Butter SnackersMakes about 16 large snackers
- 1/2 C. all-natural creamy sunflower seed butter
- 2 T. dairy-free buttery spread
- 1/4 C. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies
- 3/4 C. all-natural strawberry jam
- 2 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- 1/4 C. neutral-flavored oil (we recommend olive or grapeseed oil)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix the sunflower seed butter, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Take each Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookie and spread a thin layer of the sunflower seed butter mixture. Top with about a teaspoonful of strawberry jam, leaving a border of sunflower seed butter. Return to the baking sheet and continue with the remainder of cookies.
- Refrigerate the baking sheet of cookies for 20 minutes.
- While the cookies are the refrigerator, melt the Mini Chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl on high for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat in 10 second intervals until melted and smooth.
- Remove the cookies from the freezer. Submerge each one in the chocolate, letting the excess drip off, then putting it back onto the pan to set. They will firm at room temperature, but you can refrigerate or freeze them to speed the process.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and any other leftovers to the freezer.