Gluten-free, creamy, chocolatey sunflower seed butter bars — no baking necessary!
Chocolate Graham Sunflower Seed Butter BarsMakes about 16 bars
- ¼ c. dairy-free softened shortening (butter flavor would be ideal)
- ¼ c. creamy sunflower seed butter
- 1 c. crushed Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies (about 9 cookies)
- 2 T. quinoa flakes
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- ½ c. sunflower seed butter
- ½ c. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Mix softened shortening, creamy sunflower seed butter, crushed Enjoy Life Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies, quinoa flakes and powdered sugar. Press into an 8×8-baking dish.
- Warm the remaining sunflower seed butter with the Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips and mix together until completely blended.
- Pour the sunflower seed butter-chocolate mixture over the graham base and smooth with a spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for at least 1-2 hours.
- Once chilled, cut into bars and enjoy!