Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Snickerdoodle S’mores BarsMakes 9 large bars
For the base:
- 2 boxes Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 C. gluten-free all-purpose flour
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 C. oil
- 2 T. unsweetened dairy-free milk
For the topping:
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- To make the base, combine the Snickerdoodle Cookies, all-purpose flour, and salt in a food processor. Process until the cookies are coarsely ground. Add the oil and milk—pulse 10 to 15 times until the mixture starts to stick together. Scoop a heaping 1/3-cup out and set aside.
- Scrape the remaining mixture into the prepared pan, pressing down firmly on the bottom in an even layer—Bake for 10 minutes.
- While the base is baking, put the 1/3-cup of the mixture that was set aside back into the food processor. Add the 6 Snickerdoodle Cookies from the topping ingredients. Pulse about five times to break the cookies into large pieces and combine the mixture.
- Remove the base from the oven. Sprinkle with about a third of the Mini Chips, then a third of the marshmallows. Alternate two more times. Sprinkle with the Snickerdoodle Cookie mixture.
- Bake for an additional 15 to 20 minutes, until the topping starts to turn golden, the chocolate is melted, and the marshmallows are puffy. Let cool in the pan until solid enough to cut, about 1 hour at room temperature. You can refrigerate the pan to speed the process.
- Cut into squares while still in the pan, or use the parchment paper to remove Snickerdoodle S’mores before cutting.
- Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and any other leftovers to the freezer.