Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Have you heard the good news? NEW Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy & Soft Baked Mini Cookies are here! With more cookies comes more delicious gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes! We’re so excited to share what Chef Kendra has made with our new Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Mini Cookies! Drumroll please ... S’mores Pudding Cups!
S'mores Pudding CupsMakes 4 pudding cups
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Mini Cookies
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Ricemilk Chocolate Bar
- 2 C. dairy-free milk + an additional 1/2 C. dairy-free milk
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. chickpea flour
- 1/4 C. tapioca starch
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Pour 2 C. dairy-free milk into a medium saucepan and whisk in the sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl whisk together the chickpea flour, additional ½ C. dairy-free milk and tapioca starch until thoroughly blended. Drizzle into the warmed milk and stir until thickened, keeping on low-medium heat. This mixture will continue to thicken as it cools, so don’t worry if it doesn’t look too thick.
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl, then stir in the vanilla. Top with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming. Put in refrigerator to chill, or put aside to cool down.
- Stir the Mini Chips into the cooled pudding.
To assemble the cups:
- Layer your favorite Enjoy Life cookies—we recommend Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies—with spoonfuls of the prepared pudding. Continue layering until you have used all of the pudding. Finish with pieces of your favorite Enjoy Life Foods chocolate bar!”
With layer after later of creamy, dairy-free pudding and our brand new Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Mini Cookies topped with a piece of a Ricemilk Chocolate Bar, you’ll be wishing you had s’more when you get to the bottom of your cup. Tag @enjoylifefoods on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with more recipe ideas using our new Mini Cookies, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org! #Minifreely, Lindsay