Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Have you heard the good news? NEW Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy & Soft Baked Mini Cookies are here! With more cookies comes more delicious gluten-free and allergy-friendly recipes! We’re so excited to share what Chef Kendra has made with our new Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Mini Cookies! Drumroll please ... S’mores Pudding Cups!
S'mores Pudding CupsMakes 4 pudding cups
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Mini Cookies
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Ricemilk Chocolate Bar
- 2 C. dairy-free milk + an additional 1/2 C. dairy-free milk
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. chickpea flour
- 1/4 C. tapioca starch
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Pour 2 C. dairy-free milk into a medium saucepan and whisk in the sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl whisk together the chickpea flour, additional ½ C. dairy-free milk and tapioca starch until thoroughly blended. Drizzle into the warmed milk and stir until thickened, keeping on low-medium heat. This mixture will continue to thicken as it cools, so don’t worry if it doesn’t look too thick.
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl, then stir in the vanilla. Top with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming. Put in refrigerator to chill, or put aside to cool down.
- Stir the Mini Chips into the cooled pudding.
To assemble the cups:
With layer after later of creamy, dairy-free pudding and our brand new Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Mini Cookies topped with a piece of a Ricemilk Chocolate Bar, you’ll be wishing you had s’more when you get to the bottom of your cup. Tag @enjoylifefoods on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with more recipe ideas using our new Mini Cookies, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org! #Minifreely, Lindsay