Pumpkin-Chia Pudding Pots with Cranberry Ginger CrumbleMakes 6 desserts
- 2/3 C. + 1 T. favorite dairy-free milk (or milk alternative of your choice)
- ½ C. + 2 T. pumpkin puree
- ¼ C. + 1 T. chia seeds
- 3 T. maple syrup
- 1 T. gluten-free vanilla
Cranberry Ginger Crumble
- 8 Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Gingerbread Spice Cookies
- 1 C. whole cranberry sauce
- Place the pudding ingredients in the pitcher of a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- To make the cranberry ginger crumble, gently crush Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Gingerbread Spice Cookies and stir together with the cranberry sauce.
- To make the pudding pots, spoon some of the pumpkin-chia pudding in the bottom of a small bowl and top with some of the cranberry ginger crumble. Spoon some more of the pudding on top of that and finish with another bit of the cranberry ginger crumble. Continue doing this until you have made all 6 pots. Refrigerate until ready to use.