Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Peppermint Cookie Bark12-15 servings (2-3 pieces)
- 1 box of Enjoy Life Foods Peppermint Bark Soft Baked Cookies
- 1 ½ bags of Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 4 candy canes
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Festive sprinkles
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- Place candy canes in a ziploc bag and crush them into bite-sized pieces using a rolling pin. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Break Peppermint Bark Cookies into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Melt Dark Chocolate Morsels in a micro-safe dish for 30-seconds, stir, and repeat until fully melted.
- Stir in vanilla and peppermint extract.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Add candy cane pieces, marshmallows, sprinkles, and cookie pieces over the top.
- Place chocolate bark uncovered into the refrigerator and let harden for 45 minutes. Take out and break into small bite-sized pieces. Place back into the refrigerator covered for up to 2 weeks.