Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Mint Crunch Cookie Bark
- Melt the chocolate and oil in a double boiler or in 30-second intervals in the microwave until smooth.
- Stir in the peppermint oil.
- Place the Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookies in a bag and crush until you have mostly crumbs.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the peppermint chocolate mixture. Smooth and spread out into a thin layer, about ¼” thick.
- Sprinkle the Sugar Crisp Crunchy Cookie crumbs over the chocolate.
- Break apart the Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies into chunks and sprinkle over the chocolate.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator to set for about 20-30 minutes.