DIY Mini Cookie DunkersMakes about 2 1/2 cups
- 1/2 C. dairy-free buttery spread
- 2 C. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 1 T. dairy-free milk, plus more as needed
- 1/3 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Your favorite variety of Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Mini Cookies!
- Add the buttery spread to the bowl of a stand mixer, beat on high speed for 1 minute, until the mixture begins to lighten.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of the confectioners’ sugar. Beat for 2 minutes until smooth, light, and fluffy. Add the remaining confectioners’ sugar, milk, and the vanilla extract. Beat for an additional minute until smooth and creamy, adding a teaspoon of milk at a time if needed. Stir in the Mini Chips.
- Spoon into a container to serve alongside the Mini Cookies for a dunkable snack.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container (or individual containers) in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Leftovers can be stored in the freezer.