- Preheat oven to 300°F. Cut the snack bars lengthwise and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes or until bars are a little dried out. Set aside to cool.
- Mix chocolate chips with oil in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Continue to microwave at 30 second intervals until chocolate is smooth and creamy (1 1/2 minutes).
- A little at a time, add apple juice concentrate to powdered sugar until it forms a spoonable glaze.
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper. Drizzle chocolate or apple glaze onto mini biscotti or dip the ends into the glazes, allowing the excess to drip off.
- Place in refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes. Serve at room temperature.