Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Matcha Cookie TrufflesMakes about 20 truffles
- Break apart the Soft Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies and place in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until they have turned into crumbs.
- Combine the vanilla frosting and matcha powder in a small bowl.
- Add the frosting mixture to the food processor and pulse until mixed well.
- Using a small scoop or a tablespoon, scoop the truffle mixture onto a parchment or wax paper lined sheet. Roll each little scoop into a ball using your palms.
- Place the truffles in the freezer for about an hour to set.
- When ready to coat, melt the chocolate and oil in a double boiler or in 30-second intervals in the microwave until smooth.
- One by one, dip the truffles into the chocolate and place back on the tray. Continue until you have coated all of the truffles in chocolate.
- Sprinkle with matcha to give the truffles an extra matcha glow!