Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- 2 pt. strawberries, washed and dried
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 Tbsp. shortening (Spectrum type, not oil)
- Line a cookie sheet sheet or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate and shortening in double boiler or microwave*
- Dip strawberries into melted chocolate let excess drip back into the container. Note: If chocolate is too thick, just heat it a little more. If the chocolate is too thin, let it cool until you reach the desired consistency.
- Put on the prepared tray. Refrigerate until chocolate is hard.
*Microwave chocolate: Put 3/4 of the Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips and the shortening in a microwavable container. Heat for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat. Heat until most all the chocolate is melted. Add remaining chocolate and stir until smooth.