Chocolate Chip Cookie ButterMakes 1 container, about 8 ounces
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 T. light brown or golden sugar
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 C. nondairy milk
- 1 T. allergy-friendly oil (we recommend olive or grapeseed oil)
- 1 T. molasses
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- Combine the Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a food processor. Process until the cookies are in fine crumbs. Add the milk, oil, molasses, and vanilla extract. Pulse to mix, then process until the mixture becomes a creamy consistency.
- Scrape the cookie butter into an airtight container.
- Serve as desired, storing leftovers in the airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.