“Breaded” Game Day MushroomsMakes 6-8 servings
- 1 lb. white button mushrooms, rinsed and stems trimmed if needed
- 1 C. Plentils Shake & Bake Crumbs
- 2 T. rice milk (or dairy-free milk of your choice)
- ¼ c. allergy friendly vegan mayonnaise
- olive oil or olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 450°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Plentils Shake & Bake Crumbs in a medium sized bowl.
- Mix together the rice milk and allergy friendly mayonnaise and whisk with a fork until well blended.
- Coat the mushrooms in the rice milk-mayonnaise mixture, shaking off excess. Coat with the Plentils Shake & Bake Crumbs and place on the baking sheet. Spray with your favorite allergy friendly cooking spray or lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 450° for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy. Serve with your favorite game day dipping sauce!