Mini Sunflower Seed Butter Cookies
Makes 36-40 mini cookies
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with a hand mixer), mix the sunflower seed butter, shortening, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides and add the baking soda/vinegar mixture and the vanilla. Mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients from the All-Purpose Flour to Dark Chocolate Morsels.
- Add the flour blend to the shortening mixture and mix until combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, scoop out a golf ball size chunk of dough and press into a thick round shape.
- Bake for 6 minutes, rotate sheets and the bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Let cool completely on the trays before moving to a container for storage.