Fudgy Swirly Bars
Chocolatey and fudgy, these dairy-free swirly bars will be a hit with the entire family!
Makes 20 bars
- Mix SunSeed with brown rice syrup; mixture will get thick.
- Add ½ T. vegetable oil and mix until well combined.
- Mixture will be thin. Set aside.
- Grease an 8”x8” pan. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and 1 t. vegetable oil in a microwavable container. Melt chocolate chips in 30 second increments, pausing to stir.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the well-greased pan and spread evenly.
- Using a tablespoon, place dollops of the candy swirl mixture on top of the chocolate mixture.
- Using a fork, swirl the tines gently through the candy swirl mixture dollops. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired. Set aside to cool until firm. Once firm, cut into bars.
- Note: To cool faster, cover and place in refrigerator until firm. When ready to remove, keep covered until Fudgy Swirly Bars reach room temperature. Enjoy!