Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Walking TacosMakes 6 servings
- Gently crush the Lentil Chips in the bags, open the top and set aside.
- Unwrap 2 veggie burgers and either microwave for 1 minute until thawed or bake in a preheated oven at 400 for 10-15 minutes until thawed. Crumble into a bowl.
- Preheat a medium-sized nonstick pan and add a swirl of oil. Add in the crumbled veggie burgers and saute for a few minutes until hot.
- Add in the ¼ c. taco sauce or taco seasoning, adding more as you’d like, and heat another 1-2 minutes.
- Now the fun part – assemble! Everyone gets a bag of the crushed Lentil Chips, then divide the sauteed veggie burger crumble between each bag and top with desired toppings.
- Grab a fork and dig in!