These simple gluten-free and vegan Taco Bowls using Enjoy Life Foods Sea Salt Lentil Chips are a quick, allergy-friendly dinner for the whole family to enjoy!
Taco BowlsMakes 4 servings
- 1-4 oz. bag Enjoy Life Sea Salt Lentil Chips
- 1 bunch green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Your favorite allergy-friendly taco seasoning mix
- Assorted toppings: your favorite dairy-free cheese shreds, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado, cilantro
- Open the bag of Lentil Chips, gently crush with your hands and set aside.
- Place the green onions, carrot and zucchini in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet. Add a swirl of olive oil and add the chopped vegetables. Saute 3-4 minutes. Add the black beans and the taco seasoning mix (adding any water the package directs you to) and simmer over low for about 5-10 minutes.
- Now the fun part-assemble! Scoop some of the crushed Lentil Chips into the bottom of 4 bowls, top with the black bean taco mixture and then finish with toppings of your choice!