Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Sparkly Chocolate-Ginger CookiesMakes approximately 48 cookies
- 1 ½ C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- ½ C. sorghum flour
- ¼ C. teff flour
- ¼ C. buckwheat flour
- ½ C. tapioca starch
- 2 t. guar gum
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 T. cocoa powder
- ¼ C. hemp seeds
- 8 T. allergy friendly shortening, preferably butter flavor
- ½ C. dark brown sugar
- ½ C. molasses
- 1 T. freshly grated ginger
- ½ C. turbinado sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients, set aside.
- With a hand mixer, whip the shortening with the dark brown sugar. Add the molasses and fresh grated ginger and blend to combine. Gradually add the dry ingredients in and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Chill dough for 1-2 hours.
- Roll into 1 ½” balls and then roll balls in sugar to coat. Place on parchment lined baking sheets and bake for 10-11 minutes until just cooked through. Cool and store at room temperature for 4-5 days.