Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Vegan, gluten free & nut free! Made with just 4 simple ingredients.
Recipe by @thebigleybasics
Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse4 servings
White Chocolate Mousse
- 12oz dairy free plain unsweetened yogurt
- 6oz Enjoy Life white mini chips
- 6oz raspberries
- 1 TBS pure maple syrup (optional)
- Place the white baking chips in a medium sized glass bowl and heat them in the microwave until melted, stirring frequently so they don’t burn.
- Add the dairy free yogurt to the melted white chocolate and mix well until smooth and creamy. If the white chocolate begins to clump, simply heat the mixture in the microwave until smooth. Stir until you have a smooth and creamy mousse.
- Place the white chocolate mousse in the refrigerator to chill.
- Next, add the raspberries to a small glass dish and heat them in the microwave until warm and juicy. Mash the heated raspberries with a fork until smooth.
- Optional — add 1 TBS pure maple syrup to the mashed raspberries to sweeten them.
- Place the raspberry sauce in the refrigerator to chill.
- After several hours, remove the white chocolate mousse and the raspberry sauce from the refrigerator. Layer the mousse with the raspberry sauce in little dessert dishes. Top with additional raspberries (optional).
Note: For a thicker mousse, replace some of the dairy free yogurt with dairy free cream cheese.