Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Donut Holesmakes 20 donut holes
- 2 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup + ¼ cup Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (or grease with cooking spray).
- Add the oat flour, baking powder, salt and spices to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined. Once combined, add in the pumpkin puree, maple syrup and vanilla extract and mix until a thick dough forms. Add in ¼ cup chocolate chips and mix well.
- To make the donut holes, scoop the dough with a cookie scoop and roll into balls using the palms of your hands.
- Place the donut holes on the prepared tray and bake for 15 minutes. Once baked, allow the donuts to cool completely.
- While the donuts cool, melt the remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring frequently so the chocolate doesn’t burn.
- Dip the tops of the donuts into the melted chocolate, or coat completely with melted chocolate (dipping/coating in chocolate is optional). If dipping/coating in chocolate, place the donuts in the fridge for 15-30 minutes, until the chocolate is hardened.
- Enjoy immediately!