Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Pumpkin Blondies with White Baking Chipsmakes 8 bars
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup vegan butter (1 stick)
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax seed & 3 tbsp warm water, let sit for 5 minutes)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 bag of Enjoy Life White Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your 8 x 8 baking dish and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl add your oat flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt & baking soda. Whisk with a fork until fully combined and set aside.
- Add your vegan butter to a microwave safe bowl & melt in 30 second increments until melted. Then add in your brown sugar and whisk until fully combined. Then add in your pumpkin puree, flax egg and vanilla extract
- Pour your wet ingredients into your dry and fold until it is fully incorporated. Then lastly add in ¾ cup of your Enjoy Life White Baking chips and fold.
- Spread the batter in the 8 x 8 greased baking sheet. Take a spatula to smooth over the top, then sprinkle a few more Enjoy Life White Baking Chips on top. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees. They are ready when they are golden brown on the top & until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer baking dish to a wire rack and wait until they are completely cool to cut into 8 squares. Enjoy!
Follow Alaina Hinkle @honestfoodie_blog for more delicious recipes.