Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Pineapple Avocado DipMakes about 2 cups
For the dip:
- 2 small avocados, seeded and mashed
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped pineapple
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 10 to 15 drops liquid smoke
- Salt to taste
- Put the avocado flesh, pineapple, green onion, red bell pepper, and lime juice in a bowl. Mix well to combine. Stir in 10 drops of the liquid smoke. Mix well, adding salt and additional liquid smoke to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving. Enjoy with Sea Salt Lentil Chips.