Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Frozen Chocolate Covered Banana Popsserves 6
- 3 ripe, but firm bananas
- 4.5oz (3/4 cup) dark chocolate morsels
- Handful Enjoy Life White Mini Baking Chips
- Handful allergy friendly sprinkles
- 6 wooden popsicle sticks
- Peel 3 bananas and slice them each in half. Insert a popsicle stick into each banana half.
- Pour the dark chocolate morsels into a microwave safe dish and microwave until melted, stirring occasionally to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Dip each banana pop into the melted chocolate, using a spoon to scrape off excess chocolate (or drizzle on additional melted chocolate as needed).
- Roll each banana pop in mini white chocolate chips or allergy friendly sprinkles (or simply sprinkle white chocolate chips and sprinkles over the banana pops).
- Place banana pops on a tray lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer until the bananas are frozen, about 2-3 hours.
- Remove banana pops from the freezer once frozen and enjoy!