Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Firework S’moresmakes 16 servings
- 16 graham crackers (allergy-friendly)
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Chips, (melted & smooth) + more if desired
- 16 large marshmallows (most are naturally gluten free but you can also find vegan brands too)
- sprinkles of choice
- Time to get your fire started (campfire, firepit or outdoor wood-burning fireplace). Let the fire burn a few minutes so you have a nice, hot flame for your marshmallows.
- Break your graham crackers in half lengthwise to make 2 squares for each s’more and set them onto a plate or sheet of aluminum foil.
- Poke the end of your s’mores rod (or clean stick) into the end of the marshmallow and start roasting. Keep the marshmallow above the flames slightly so it won’t catch on fire and burn. Rotate as you go to brown all sides evenly to your liking.
- Place the roasted marshmallow onto the bottom half of your graham cracker and top with the second graham cracker square. Squeeze gently to pull the stick or rod out of your marshmallow and close the s’mores. Lay flat on your prepared plate/pan then start heating up your chocolate.
- Place Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Mini Chips in a medium-sized microwave safe bowl. Heat on low-power, in 20 second increments, in the microwave until completely melted; stir smooth.
- Grab one s’mores at the top and dunk it straight into the melted chocolate. Keep your lined baking sheet nearby so that you can easily place each one back there to set. Feel free to decorate the wet chocolate with sprinkles of choice.
- Enjoy the s’mores sandwich style while still warm. Alternatively, once all of the s’mores have been dipped, place them in the fridge for 10 minutes and allow the chocolate to set. Then serve.
Recipe credit: @allergylicious