Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Use this allergy-friendly chocolate icing made with our dairy-free chocolate chips to coat vegan cupcakes, gluten-free desserts, and more!
Easy Oozy Chocolate Icing
- 2 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 C. rice milk
- Heat rice milk to approximately 175 °, or just below boiling point.
- Pour hot rice milk over chocolate in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Set aside to cool, whisking occasionally.
- Let thicken until spreadable or use mixer to whip until fluffy.
- Spread on cooled cake, cupcakes or other goodies.