Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Double Chocolate Vegan Ice Creammakes 3-4 cups
3 cups of ripe, sliced, frozen bananas
1-2 Tbsp plant-based milk
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
3 Tbsp Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Add the bananas, plant-based milk, and cocoa powder in a food processor and blend on high for about 1 minute until creamy.
- Melt the Enjoy Life Mini Chips in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until melted (more tips on melting chocolate).
- Add the melted chocolate to the food processor with the banana and cocoa mixture.
- Blend on low for a few seconds until mixed evenly.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours in a freezer-safe dish.
- Scoop, sprinkle with Mini Chips, and enjoy!
Thanks to Dana Miller (@angelaalexisxo) for sharing this recipe.