Be the star of the party with these dairy-free treats.
Do-It-Yourself Chocolate Stars
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1/3 C. brown rice syrup
- Place chocolate chips in a microwavable container. Microwave the chocolate chips for 30 seconds, stir. Continue until the chips are melted. Be careful not to overheat.
- Stir in the brown rice syrup.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on a plate and cover until it stiffens, a few hours. The chocolate will become very pliable.
- Lightly grease your favorite candy molds. Place the chocolate mixture into the molds, lightly pressing it into place. Remove from the mold for your yummy chocolatey treat!