Rich, golden blondies with big chunks of dairy-free chocolate in every bite. Yes, allergy-friendly can be decadent!
Decadent BlondiesMakes 12-16 servings
- 1 C. + 1 T. gluten free, all-purpose flour
- ¼ t. xanthan gum
- ½ t. baking soda
- ¼ t. gluten-free baking powder
- ½ t. salt
- ⅓ C. grape seed oil
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- Flax gel (⅓ C. warm water + 2 T. finely ground flax)
- 1 C. golden brown sugar, packed firmly
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare a 9” square baking pan with parchment or non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine oil, vanilla extract and flax gel. Add brown sugar and mix until uniform.
- Combine flour mixture with wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Stir in Mega Chunks.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown. Cool then cut and serve.