Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Dairy-Free Hot Cocoa Mixmakes 16 servings
- 1 C. cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp cornstarch (or arrowroot)
- 3/4 C. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 7oz Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips (any variety)
- Add the cocoa powder, cornstarch (or arrowroot), powdered sugar, Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, salt, and cinnamon to a food processor or high-speed blender & blend until you have a uniform powder (it’s ok if some bits of chocolate remain).
- Carefully transfer to a 24-oz or larger air-tight container or mason jar.
- Heat 1 cup dairy-free “milk” in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring in 3 Tbsp of the Hot Cocoa Mix.
- Once combined and warmed (approximately 5-7 mins.), pour into a mug & top with mini marshmallows, vegan whip, crushed peppermint, and chocolate chips.
- Serve with your favorite Enjoy Life Foods cookies and enjoy!