Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Crunchy Chocolate BitesMakes 24-30
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 2 T. oil
- ½ c. toasted pumpkin seeds
- ½ C. banana chip pieces
- ¼ C. cacao nibs
- ½ C. shelled hemp hearts
- ½ C. raisins or dried cranberries
- Melt the Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels and oil in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals or in a double boiler on a stovetop.
- Line a large tray with parchment or wax paper.
- Scoop the melted chocolate with a tablespoon and drop in small circles all over the parchment paper (it will spread as you add the toppings).
- Next, layer the banana chip pieces and pumpkin seeds on top and sprinkle the remaining ingredients until the chocolate rounds are covered.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes then transfer to an airtight container.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.