Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Chocolate SunButter® Rice Treatsmakes 16 treats
- 1 cup SunButter®
- 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 ½ cups rice cereal
- 1 10 oz. bag of Enjoy Life Mini Chips
- Prepare the SunButter® mixture: add the SunButter®, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt to a large glass bowl and mix until well combined. Then heat the mixture in the microwave for 30-60 seconds, until warm. Stir until smooth.
- Next, add the rice cereal to the SunButter® mixture and stir gently until the rice cereal is evenly coated in the mixture. Line an 8×8 square dish with parchment paper and place the rice cereal mixture into the dish. Smooth the rice cereal out and set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips to a small glass dish and heat in the microwave until melted, stirring occasionally so the chocolate chips don’t burn. Once the chocolate is melted, pour it over the rice cereal and spread it out until smooth. Sprinkle it with sea salt (optional).
- Place the bars in the refrigerator to chill for 15-30 minutes, until the chocolate is hardened. Once the chocolate is hardened, slice into bars and enjoy!
Recipe credit: @thebigleybasics