Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Chocolate Fudge Popsiclesmakes 10 popsicles
For the Popsicles
- 3 cups unsweetened plain dairy free yogurt
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup (or raw honey)
- 1 TBS pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 10 popsicle sticks
- Silicone popsicle mold
For the Chocolate Shell
- First, add all of the popsicle ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Next, pour the popsicle mixture into silicone popsicle molds (this recipe makes 10). Cover the popsicles and place a popsicle stick in each popsicle. Place the popsicles in the freezer to harden overnight, or for at least 6 hours.
- After the popsicles are frozen, remove them from the popsicle molds (I find it helps to push the popsicles out of the molds from the bottom). Place the popsicles on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Next, heat the mini chocolate chips in the microwave until melted, stirring every 30 seconds so they don’t burn. Dip each popsicle into the melted chocolate, coating the popsicles partially or fully with chocolate. Optional – drizzle more melted chocolate on top of the frozen popsicles.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe credit: @thebigleybasics