Ruthanne Bigley, @thebigleybasics, created this fluffy & wholesome muffin recipe with our new Ricemilk baking morsels.
Chocolate Chip Oat Flour Muffins✨
makes 12 muffins
prep time 75 mins.
- 2 cups oat flour (I use homemade, see notes)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Ricemilk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/3 cup unsweetened dairy free yogurt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened dairy free milk (or water)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Or line muffin tin with cupcake wrappers and spray the wrappers gently with cooking spray.
- While the oven is preheating, whisk together all the ingredients in a large bowl (except chocolate chips). Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Let the batter rest for 30 minutes then divide the batter between the 12 muffin tins.
- Bake the muffins for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool slightly before enjoying.Recipe Notes:
- You can make homemade oat flour by blending oats in the blender until a flour consistency is reached.
See more recipes by Ruthanne Bigley on her blog at https://thebigleybasics.com/