Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread1- 9" loaf
- 1 ¾ c. gluten-free flour blend*
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbls. ground flax meal
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2/3 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. neutral oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3-4 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ c. vegan, dairy-free milk
- 1 c. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- *If your gluten-free flour blend doesn’t have xanthan gum or guar gum please add the following: either 1 tsp. xanthan gum or 2 tsp. guar gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9” loaf pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with neutral oil and sprinkle with a little extra gluten-free flour blend.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the gluten-free flour blend, ground cinnamon, flax meal, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine.
- In another medium bowl combine the granulated sugar, neutral oil, vanilla, mashed bananas, and vegan milk. Whisk to blend thoroughly.
- Add the bowl of the banana mixture into the bowl with the flour mixture and whisk together until well combined.
- Stir in the mini chips and pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Cool 30 minutes in the pan then remove from the pan and cool completely. Store well wrapped in the refrigerator for 5-6 days.