Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Choco-Yummy RaisinsYield: Varies depending upon spoonful sizes
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 2 t. shortening
- 1 C. raisins
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, shortening in a microwavable boil. Heat for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue until all chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add raisins and mix until coated.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the coated raisins. Placed drained raisins on parchment and let cool to harden. Once cooled, break apart pieces if needed.