Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Campfire Bananasmakes 3-4 bananas
- 3-4 yellow bananas (not too ripe)
- Handful of Enjoy Life Ricemilk Morsels
- Handful of vegan mini marshmallows
- Preheat grill or campfire if desired
- Slice the bananas about a ¼ inch deep down the middle. Use your fingers to pull the peel and banana slightly apart.
- Stuff the boats with Ricemilk Morsels and vegan mini marshmallows.
- Place each banana on a square (12 inches) of aluminum foil. Wrap the bananas up from the bottom to the top, crimping the top so there’s a little space between the banana and the foil.
- Cook by placing the bananas directly on grill grates or on warm coals that no longer have an active flame. Cook for about 5 minutes, then remove with tongs.
- The bananas can be eaten directly out of the peel, or scooped out into a bowl. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: @allergylicious