Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
This festive dip from Ruthanne Bigley (@thebigleybasics) is the perfect pairing for Enjoy Life Birthday Cake Cookies.
Birthday Cake Cheesecake Dip 🎉makes 4 servings
- 1/2 cup plain dairy free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup dairy-free vanilla protein powder (or 1/4 cup of your favorite granulated sweetener, see notes)
- 1-4 tbs water or dairy free milk
- ½ tsp cake batter extract (or vanilla extract, see notes)
- Optional: Sprinkles
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together the dairy-free cream cheese, protein powder (or sweetener), and extract of choice.
- Slowly add in some water or dairy free milk to achieve the desired consistency. Start with 1 tbs and add more if needed. If you want your dip sweeter, add more sweetener.
- Once you have the perfect consistency, add in as many sprinkles as you want (sprinkles optional).
- Serve the dip with your favorite snack foods and fruits. Store leftover dip in the fridge for up to a week.
- If you use vanilla protein powder to sweeten this recipe, make sure it is sweetened and a kind you like! Birthday cake flavored protein powder would also work great.
- If you don’t want to use protein powder to sweeten the recipe, you can use whatever granulated sweetener you prefer (coconut sugar, monk fruit, date sugar, etc.)
- If you don’t have cake batter extract, feel free to substitute pure vanilla extract instead (though cake batter is definitely my favorite!).